[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Yahiaoui

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 23 10:02:53 PDT 2021

Hello Yahiaoui,

On Sep 22, 2021, at 4:55 PM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Feedback:

https://github.com/NCEAS/oboe/issues/24

It seems the main complaint in the GitHub issue you listed above is that you aren’t able to programmatically load the OBOE ontology using Jena. BioPortal uses the OWL API to load ontologies internally. I wasn’t able to reproduce any sort of loading issue with the OWL API. I’ve included more specific information in the issue you referenced.