[bioontology-support] BioPortal Ontology Service not working in REDCap

REDCap REDCap at atriumhealth.org
Tue Sep 28 07:45:05 PDT 2021

Hello,

At our REDCap site, using 2 separate API tokens, we are not getting any results when searching the BioPortal. Is the service down?

Regards,

The REDCap Team

Atrium Health
Research Administration

Login to REDCap<https://redcap.atriumhealth.org/redcap/index.php>

REDCap Collective
<https://www.yammer.com/carolinashealthcare.org/#/threads/inGroup?type=in_group&feedId=62892703744&view=all>

This electronic message may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains. Thank you.