[bioontology-support] BioPortal Ontology Service not working in REDCap

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 28 14:06:23 PDT 2021

I checked your account in our system and everything is in order. I used the Postman application to issue an API request to retrieve the list of ontologies from BioPortal with your API key. It returned a 200 OK HTTP status, so there’s no issue with your account.

I’ll follow up with a screenshot offline to avoid posting your API key on a public list.

Jennifer