[bioontology-support] API Key

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 29 08:10:18 PDT 2021

Hello Amit,

I verified that an account with your email address exists in our system with an API Key. In order to get your API Key, you need to login on this page:

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/login

… with your account name and password. You account name is “CEL”.

After logging in, you can click the dropdown menu with your account name in the top-right corner of the window, then select Account Settings. On your account page, your API Key will be listed in plain text.

If any of these steps aren’t working for you, please give me a little more detail about what’s going wrong.