[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from fubbeckef89

Becker, Florian florian.becker at fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 30 03:44:02 PDT 2021

Thank you for your reply on this inquiry. We've decided to best both versions (.4 and .5)

Would there also the possibility to use a third-party triplestore? How difficult would it be to connect the appliance to an external store?

Anyway, so far I've been following the guide to get the AllegroGraph running, but right now I'm stuck at:

[ontoportal at localhost ~]$ cd /srv/ontoportal/virtual_appliance/utils/bootstrap/
[ontoportal at localhost bootstrap]$ sh bootstrap_AG.sh

When I execute sh bootstrap_AG.sh the system asks for the ontoportal's password. I skimmed through the documentation, but couldn't find any hint regarding the password. According to the documentation this shouldn't have happened, right?

Beste Grüße / kind regards

M.Sc. M.Eng. Florian Becker

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

FB Mathematik + Informatik, Freie Universität Berlin