[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Alexander Diehl

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 30 09:44:04 PDT 2022

Hi Alexander,

BioPortal only handles one ontology per entry. You’re welcome to host cl-simple.owl as a separate entry from CL. In order to create a new entry:

1. Login to BioPortal (if you don’t have an account, you can create one here: https://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new)
2. Navigate to the Browse page (https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies)
3. Click the Submit New Ontology button, and fill out the resulting forms.