[bioontology-support] Open research project manager position (24 month) for OntoPortal in Montpellier, France

Clement Jonquet jonquet at lirmm.fr
Wed Aug 31 04:43:06 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

We have a job opening in Montpellier (first with University of Montpellier then with INRAE) to coordinate some of the OntoPortal Alliance activities, especially for the French/EU chapter, a network in which we develop ontology repositories (BioPortal, AgroPortal, EcoPortal, MatPortal, ..)

The position is related to semantic web (metadata & ontologies, ontology repository, technologies) but not only. We are looking for someone with research/scientist experience  but with interest for project management, team-coordination, open-source development project and international collaborations!

Here is the description of the positon:
https://bit.ly/3dhX1Ct <https://bit.ly/3dhX1Ct>

Regards
Clement Jonquet

Dr. Clement JONQUET  –  PhD in Informatics
Senior Researcher – INRAE (MISTEA)
Associate Researcher – University of Montpellier (LIRMM)

Coordinator of the AgroPortal and D2KAB projects.
WP lead HEU project FAIR-IMPACT.

clement.jonquet at inrae.fr <mailto:clement.jonquet at inrae.fr>
or jonquet at lirmm.fr <mailto:jonquet at lirmm.fr>
http://www.lirmm.fr/~jonquet <http://www.lirmm.fr/~jonquet>