[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from DG_Allotrope_AFO

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 4 10:57:12 PST 2022

Hi Karin,

Thank you for your inquiry.  There was a strange data discrepancy with AFO ontology that prevented you from submitting a new version. This error happens occasionally, and we haven’t had the means to track it down yet. I’ve addressed the issue in our backend and re-submitted the latest version of your ontology, pulled directly from http://purl.allotrope.org/voc/afo/latest.ttl.

It’s now fully processed and ready for use. Let us know if you experience further issues.

Thank you for your patience.

Michael