[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from maggiesun

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 4 11:52:09 PST 2022

Hi Maggie,

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please provide more detail on what specific endpoint you were calling, what method was used (POST/GET), and what parameters you were passing to the API call (except for the value of your private API key)? If you can send me your actual code snippet so I can reproduce the issue on my end, that would be ideal.

Thank you,

Michael