[bioontology-support] error with bioportal

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 5 08:50:12 PST 2022

Hi Meriam,

Thank you for contacting us.  I’ve checked your ontology, and the classes display correctly on my end. It’s possible that the error you saw was due to our production caches not having been fully refreshed after your ontology had been processed. Error Diff can be ignored for the moment. The error indicates that there is no file in our system to compare the latest version to. This should fix itself with future versions of the ontology.

Let us know if you run into further issues.

Michael