[bioontology-support] error with bioportal

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 7 16:05:12 PST 2022

Thanks Misha.  I'll just add to this that my experience is that if I check the ontology page quickly after submission (but before full processing is complete), I get "Problem retrieving classes." It can then take quite some time before that disappears, and involves refreshing my browser cache for that page *and* that BioPortal's cache has been updated also, which should happen every 2 hours or so I believe.

Sorry we haven't had time to chase that down more precisely, but it may give you an idea how to proceed.

john