[bioontology-support] FW: license request for OntoPortal

Robert Coop rcoop at adventhp.com
Wed Jan 12 06:46:55 PST 2022

Hi Jennifer and others!

I had previously been working with John on the below issue but was wondering if you could handle this in his absence.  Please let me know.

Thanks!

Coop, Ph.D. | Chief Al Officer
Advent Health Partners, Inc. | 301 Plus Park Blvd., Suite 500, Nashville, TN 37217
(615) 933-0526 | AdventHP.com<http://adventhp.com/>

Access my calendar<https://calendly.com/coop-ahp> to schedule a meeting with me
Connect with me on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rcoop/>

<https://adventhp.com/>[https://adventhp.com/logo-advent-health/]<https://adventhp.com/>
<https://adventhp.com/inc-5000/>[https://adventhp.com/adv-inc-5000-2020_esig/]<https://adventhp.com/>
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential and/or protected health information (PHI) and may be subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended (HIPAA). This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and deleting/expunging this email and any attachments from any computer.