[bioontology-support] Fail to Load Ontology Error

Diller,Matthew A diller17 at ufl.edu
Wed Jan 12 13:10:52 PST 2022

To who this may concern,

I recently indexed an ontology in Bioportal and just received an email notifying me that there was an issue loading it from the URL I provided, despite this problem not appearing when I first created the Bioportal page for my ontology or in the month following that. I’m wondering if there is something on my end that needs to be done to fix this since there is nothing wrong with the URL I provided (it is still working and points at the correct file) or if this is a bug on your end.

The URL in question is https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ufbmi/ORCS/master/orcs.owl and it is for the ORCS ontology (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ORCS).

Thanks,

Matt Diller
PhD Candidate
Department of Health Outcomes and Biomedical Informatics
College of Medicine | University of Florida
2004 Mowry Road, Gainesville, FL 32603