[bioontology-support] Fail to Load Ontology Error

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:16:47 PST 2022

Hi Matt,

I noticed a large number of load failures starting to come through last night, all of which involved ontology files served from the raw.githubusercontent.com<http://raw.githubusercontent.com> domain. I checked a few of the URLs manually by entering them in a browser and none were accessible. I believe the problem was on GitHub’s end.

Nevertheless, I’ll keep an eye on the load process again this evening to see if the same type of errors are occurring.