[bioontology-support] getting information

Elena Gelain elena.gelain at meyer.it
Fri Jan 14 02:20:26 PST 2022

Dear all,

this is just an explorative email to ask how the portal works.
If I correctly understand the information (BioPortal help) web page, the browsing of the whole repository is free but the use of the ontologies for the mappings is not permitted for the locked or private repositories, such as SNOMED CT. Hence, to use the terminology I should refer to each Organization.

Looking forward for your reply, I thank you for your attention,

best regards,

Elena Gelain
Rare Diseases Unit
Meyer Children’s Hospital