[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from shawntanzk

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 21 12:13:44 PST 2022

Hello,

On Jan 21, 2022, at 8:41 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

I refer to the provisional cell ontology which I am now managing. I have been trying to get the preferred name to use "http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label" instead but have not been able to successfully do it despite putting that in the preferred name entry - instead it is still using http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#prefLabel. Wondering if I could get some help on this.

I was able to reproduce the behavior here, even after fully reprocessing the ontology and flushing the application caches. I’ve entered an issue in our tracker for this problem:

https://github.com/ncbo/ontologies_linked_data/issues/125

We’re short staffed at the moment, but will try to get to this as soon as we can. Apologies for the inconvenience.