[bioontology-support] Server Error

Stephen Wan stephen.x.wan at gsk.com
Tue Jan 25 08:25:39 PST 2022

Hi,

I'm currently developing a Python program to find the latest version of ontologies. I was able to successfully get the info until today. I'm currently getting the below errors, via API, browser and browser. Can you please check my account (login swan) to see if there are any issues. Thank you in advance.

API error returned (API key was ok this morning)
status":401,"error":"You must provide a valid API Key. Your API Key can be obtained by logging in at bioportal.bioontology.org/account

Browser Error when Signing into account swan
500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.

Regards,

Stephen Wan
Senior Engineer, Data Quality & Governance
R&D Data Platform and Solutions

GSK
GlaxoSmithKline | Gunnelswood Road | Stevenage | Herts | SG1 2NY | UK
Email   stephen.x.wan at gsk.com<mailto:stephen.x.wan at gsk.com>

gsk.com<http://www.gsk.com/>  |  Twitter<http://twitter.com/GSK>  |  YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/gskvision>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/glaxosmithkline>  |  Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/glaxosmithkline>

[cid:image001.png at 01D81208.2FF58ED0]

[Misc_Responsibility_DG_POS_RGB.png]

GSK monitors email communications sent to and from GSK in order to protect GSK, our employees, customers, suppliers and business partners, from cyber threats and loss of GSK Information. GSK monitoring is conducted with appropriate confidentiality controls and in accordance with local laws and after appropriate consultation.