[bioontology-support] Server Error

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 25 10:04:00 PST 2022

Hi Stephen,

We’ve had an unscheduled downtime this morning, which affected both the front- and back-end BioPortal services. The system has now been restored. Please let us know if your issue persists.

Thank you,

---
Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
National Center for Biomedical Ontology (NCBO)
Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research (BMIR)
Stanford University
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>
650-723-0357