[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Issues with HGNC ontology search

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 28 11:20:11 PST 2022

Hi Rob,

I’ve run a few searches on HGNC ontology on my end, and they all yielded results (screenshot below). We did have a brief outage earlier in the week; it’s possible that it may have coincided with the users’ attempts at searches. Are you still experiencing this issue?

[cid:7FAD0554-53EC-4316-BA8D-ADD39D6EF322]

Thank you,

---
Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
National Center for Biomedical Ontology (NCBO)
Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research (BMIR)
Stanford University
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>
650-723-0357