[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Dennis Piehl

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 27 10:43:31 PDT 2022

Hello Dennis,

This is a data issue on our end where the class IDs contain UATC instead of ATC. This issue was reported previously and the intended fix didn’t stick. We’ve reopened the issue in our tracker:

https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/231

… and will work on getting ATC reprocessed in BioPortal.

Apologies for the inconvenience.