[bioontology-support] Error Uploading Latest Version of HHEAR Ontology

Masters, James James.Masters at mssm.edu
Fri Mar 11 14:00:19 PST 2022

Hello,

I am the primary curator of the HHEAR ontology, and I tried to upload our latest release (1.6) to Bioportal yesterday. I see on the Submissions list that this submission failed with an error:

1.6 (Uploaded, Error Rdf)
03/10/2022
03/10/2022
OWL<https://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/HHEAR/submissions/9/download?apikey=840ae862-3a0a-4a6d-8118-2304b98e1e29>

However, I do not know or see how to inspect the error that was found in order to fix it and resubmit. Can you please provide me with an error log or details of how I can retrieve the error from the website, if possible?

Thank you,

James “Chip” Masters, PhD (he/him)
Director, Semantic Technology and HHEAR Data Repository
Scientific Computing and Data
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
150 E 42nd St
New York, NY 10017