[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Marisa R Hughes

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 17 15:02:33 PDT 2022

Hi Marisa,

I checked APAONTO, and it looks like there are two BioPortal user accounts with administrative access to edit this ontology. One is an account with the name of “igalloway”, and the other is an account with the name of “APA”. Do either of these sound familiar and/or are they still active? If not, let me know what BioPortal user accounts should have administrative access, and I’ll make the necessary adjustments.