[bioontology-support] SNOMED CT - Ontology

Tiago Botelho t.botelho at campus.fct.unl.pt
Tue Mar 22 16:07:39 PDT 2022

Hello,

I actually need the '.owl' file because I'm working with the file directly.
My master thesis is about selecting patients for clinical trials
automatically, and I need an ontology such as SNOMED CT. Even if I don't
publish with the '.owl' I really need something like SNOMED CT to check if
everything works for that domain. How can I get something to work with?

Thank you,
Tiago Botelho -* 52009*
Computer Science Student
*FCT-UNL*