[bioontology-support] about Error Rdf

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 25 10:24:11 PDT 2022

Hello Jie,

BioPortal wasn’t able to load your ontology due to two errors in the ontology source file, both of which were invalid values for the xml:lang tag.

On line 12,905:

<skos:definition xml:lang="病变部位的局限性疼痛。">病变部位的局限性疼痛。</skos:definition>

On line 46,092

<rdfs:isDefinedBy xml:lang="2">中国2型糖尿病防治指南(2020版)</rdfs:isDefinedBy>

I changed both of those lines in your ontology source files as follows:

<skos:definition  rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">病变部位的局限性疼痛。</skos:definition>

<rdfs:isDefinedBy  rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">中国2型糖尿病防治指南(2020版)</rdfs:isDefinedBy>

I reprocessed your ontology, which is now fully available in BioPortal. If you want to upload new versions of your ontology, you’ll need to correct the two errors I mentioned above. If you’d like to add the language tags back, you’ll need to use the correct syntax. This application is helpful for looking up language subtags:

https://r12a.github.io/app-subtags/