[bioontology-support] SNOMED CT - Ontology

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 25 12:04:27 PDT 2022

Tiago,

What others in the U.S. have done is to obtain the umls2rdf code (https://github.com/umls2rdf and download and convert the UMLS SNOMED content for your purposes. You will have to see if the license supports that use where you live—it may be there is another SNOMED license applicable in your location that will support your access to that content.

I am sorry that I don't have anything else to recommend at this time.

john