[bioontology-support] NCBO Annotator

Kahn, Charles E Charles.Kahn at pennmedicine.upenn.edu
Sun Sep 11 13:41:08 PDT 2022

Hi!  I've used Annotator for several years - it's been very useful!

Our research group is interested to run Annotator (and try out Annotator+) on a corpus of radiology reports from our institution and others.  Given concerns about data that may contain PHI, do you have a version of Annotator that can be run on a local server?  If not, would you have any other suggestions?

Many thanks,
Chuck

Charles E. Kahn, Jr., MD, MS, FACR, FACMI, FSIIM

Professor and Vice Chair of Radiology
Senior Fellow, Institute for Biomedical Informatics
Senior Fellow, Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce Street, 1 Silverstein
Philadelphia, PA 19104

ckahn at upenn.edu
T +1 (215) 662-3032  -  F +1 (215) 662-7011   -  M +1 (414) 429-5060
(he/him)