[bioontology-support] finding RXCUIs for a large list of medication names

Eikstadt, Richard eikstadt at med.umich.edu
Wed Sep 14 06:44:07 PDT 2022

Hi Jennifer!
Thanks for the speedy response!  Yes, I'm referring to the drug ontology I guess.  I assume that's the correct place for medications, right?

Examples of medication names that I'd like to correctly categorize (i.e. categorize means assign the correct rxcui to)

HYDROCORTISONE 10 MG PO TABS
sevelamer carbonate 800 MG Oral Tablet
sevelamer carbonate 800 MG Tablet (although the above med is found in RxNav, this one is not.  Seems odd, they are basically the same.)
10 ML rituximab-abbs 10 MG/ML Injection [Truxima]
FUROSEMIDE 40 MG/4ML INJ SOLN
FUROSEMIDE 40 MG

Thanks again!

Richard