[bioontology-support] Load from URL failures

Laurel Cooper cooperl at oregonstate.edu
Thu Sep 15 16:18:11 PDT 2022

Hi There
We have three "retired" ontologies  listed on your site, for historical
reasons.  I would like to turn off the nightly uploads, as there are no
changes being made.
Also, our server has been down for maintenance this past week and I have
been getting daily notices that they failed to load.
I have repeatedly changed the Submission Information from "Load from
URL" to  "Upload local File" (and saved it).  But it keeps changing back
to "Load from URL".
The three ontologies are:
https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/GRO-CPGA
https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PSDS
https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PAE

Thanks, Laurel

Laurel Cooper, PhD
Dept. of Botany and Plant Pathology
Cordley Hall
2701 SW Campus Way, Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR