[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from mfortner

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 20 16:26:49 PDT 2022

Hi Mark,

Thank you for contacting us. You should be able to retrieve the fields that you need by either using the query parameter “display=all” or, if you don’t want all the attributes returned, “display=prefLabel,synonym,properties”. Example:

https://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/EDAM/classes/data_3021?display=all

A shorter version:
https://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/EDAM/classes/data_3021?display=all&no_context=true&no_links=true

An even shorter version:
https://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/EDAM/classes/data_3021?display=prefLabel,synonym,properties&no_context=true&no_links=true

Then, under “properties”, just look for the field(s) you need that contains your regular expression(s).

Michael

---
Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
National Center for Biomedical Ontology (NCBO)
Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research (BMIR)
Stanford University
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>