[bioontology-support] BioPortal team schedule this week

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 27 00:08:15 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

For your awareness, the entire BioPortal team is in Montpellier this week, attending the first in-person OntoPortal Alliance meeting hosted by LIRMM*. (A public session is being held Wednesday September 28 at 1400 CET to 1800 CET. Visit the registration page at  https://forms.gle/WnaR5p61duXELck38 for registration and other details.)

We will continue to have eyes on the BioPortal system, but may be slower to respond to emails to this list and our own email accounts. We appreciate your understanding as we work to make the BioPortal ecosystem stronger and more vibrant.

John

* The Laboratoire d’Informatique, de Robotique et de Microélectronique de Montpellier (Laboratory of Computer Science, Robotics and Microelectronics of Montpellier) is a major multi-disciplinary French research center located in the South of France.

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632  | ORCID  0000-0001-6875-5360