[bioontology-support] Using Bioportal in Guideline authoring project

Alexander Goel alex at junipercds.com
Wed Sep 28 10:56:01 PDT 2022

Hi Dr. Graybeal,

We are a small start up in Toronto, Canada, and we’re using the Bioportal in one of our projects which is a clinical guideline authoring tool that creates a FHIR clinical guidelines.

We were wondering if we need our users to sign up for the bio portal and provide our application their own API key, or could we get one that we could use across all of our users?

We are currently in an alpha version and internally use a single API key tied to my user account.

We tried reaching out to support at bioontology.org <mailto:support at bioontology.org> some time ago, but never got a response.

Alex