[bioontology-support] Using Bioportal in Guideline authoring project

Alexander Goel alex at junipercds.com
Fri Sep 30 06:18:01 PDT 2022

Hi Dr, Graybeal,

We are very excited to show you a demo of what we’re building. We are planning on beta testing the product soon, but we’re not expecting many concurrent users. Guideline authoring is a pretty niche skill.

We’ve got a YouTube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WT9CJpoYr4 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WT9CJpoYr4>
But we’ve already added a bunch of features since then.

I’ve been using the bioportal for terminology mapping for years since I heard about it from Dr. Ken Wang who pointed us at it.

Are you free at any of these times? It would be great to get your feedback on how we’re using terminology and the bioportal specifically to see what kinds of improvements we can make. (We’re in EST)
Oct 3 11-1pm
Oct 4 12-5pm
Oct 10 11-2pm
Oct 12 11-2pm