[farmshare-discuss] AFS trouble?

Nan McKenna nmckenna at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 8 09:53:48 PDT 2012

Hi, Tim:

There are some problems this morning with AFS, and with email.  We're working on the problems now - you can see the issues at italertsme.stanford.edu (and by now you may have received an service alert via email).  I believe there are also links to the alerts at helpu.stanford.edu.

--Nan

Sent from my iPad