[farmshare-discuss] [farmshare-team] HelpSU Incident INC000001971186 Zarkoob, Hadi 6502233955 has been assigned to ITS FarmShare

Alex Chekholko chekh at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 20 11:05:27 PDT 2012

Hi Hadi,

IT Services runs a central license server, and that server has an
up-to-date MATLAB license, it expires 01-mar-2013.

I do not know how the machines in Rains are configured, but you can ssh
to a FarmShare machine, e.g. corn, and run MATLAB there.

ssh sunetid at corn.stanford.edu
module avail
module load MATLAB-R2012a
matlab

https://farmshare.stanford.edu/

In MATLAB, you can use the 'license' and 'ver' commands to see some
licensing information, but the expiration dates don't appear in the
output of that command; they are in the license file.

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/290749