[farmshare-discuss] Check barley queuing sequence?

Alex Chekholko chekh at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 19 11:38:17 PST 2012

Hi Jack,

Sorry, there is no convenient way to estimate when your jobs might run.

For an upper bound, assume each currently running job will use the
maximum allowable runtime.

Jobs in state 'qw' are not necessarily listed in the order in which they
will be run, since they often have different resource requirements.  But
again as an upper bound, you can estimate that the jobs listed above
yours will run first and will run for the maximum allowable time.