[farmshare-discuss] Check barley queuing sequence?

Eric Stenehjem esten at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 19 11:55:11 PST 2012

You can see all the jobs in the queue with
	qstat -u "*"

The number of currently running jobs can be found with:
	qstat -u "*" | grep " r " | wc -l

The number of queued jobs can be found with:
	qstat -u "*" | grep " qw " | wc -l

BTW I don't know why only the precise-long queue is running. Normally the
total running jobs is 400+ not 25.

Eric