[farmshare-discuss] image viewer?

Adrian Albert adalbert at stanford.edu
Sat Dec 22 10:28:13 PST 2012

Hi,

is there an image viewer installed on the Corn machines? I'm looking for
something friendlier than imageMagick (display) which is the only such
software I could find there. In particular, I have a number of images in a
folder and I would like to be able to quickly load the next image by just
pressing a key (which is what eye of gnome, "eog", does).

Thanks,
Adrian

Adrian Albert
PhD Candidate, Electrical Engineering