[farmshare-discuss] What?

Ben VanBerkum bvb at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 26 19:38:52 PST 2012

Farmshare refers to the 'the Stanford shared research computing
environment: the "cardinal" and "corn" and "barley" machines' (
farmshare.stanford.edu). You're probably on the list because you were on
the old list for corn/etc. users (I'm blanking on the name of the list at
the moment, sorry.)

--Ben

P.S. You can send an email to listname-owner at lists.stanford.edu for any
list and it'll go to whoever runs the list.