[farmshare-discuss] Overnight Matlab jobs in corn

David Esteban Manosalvas demanosalvas at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 26 11:31:03 PDT 2012

All,

I have been trying to run some MATLAB programs in corn, I have been using "nohub" to run it in the backgroud, and "screen" to be able to close my ssh and keep them running.  I have also been using "keeptoken" in the screen to make sure that if the job takes longer than 25 hours, AFS wont kick me out, but still after doing all this, when I close my ssh all my MATLAB jobs are killed.

Does anyone have any suggestion on what to do about this??

Thanks,

David Manosalvas
Aeronautics and Astronautics