[farmshare-discuss] How to submit batch jobs on barley?

Masha Baryakhtar mbaryakh at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 10 16:58:24 PST 2012

Hello,

Follow-up to this question. I submitted some jobs two days ago, with the command

qsub -cwd -M mbaryakh at stanford.edu ./jobs_barley.sh

They were queued up with code qw every time I checked, and now they
are gone from the list. It looks like the jobs never started: there is
no output, I have received no emails, and the error files are blank.
Is there any way to tell why the wait time is so long and why its
failing?

Thanks for your help,
Masha