[farmshare-discuss] Quota properly updating on Farmshare?

Alex Chekholko chekh at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 19 14:44:09 PDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

You can join the farmshare-discuss list here:

The files under /mnt/glusterfs are not in AFS.  So the AFS quota does
not apply.  Your AFS directory is /afs/ir/users/d/a/danowitz

You can use the 'fs quota' or '/usr/bin/check-stanford-afs-quota' to
check your AFS quota usage.
https://www.stanford.edu/group/farmshare/cgi-bin/wiki/index.php/AFS#checking_your_quota