[farmshare-discuss] Jobs having "qw" state even if clusters are free ?

Alex Chekholko chekh at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 24 13:02:47 PDT 2012

Hi Thang,

You can use the 'qstat -g c', or 'qstat -f -u "*"' to see the total slot counts and the jobs.  You can also try a 'qhost -j' to see which jobs on which hosts.

You can look at "qstat -f -j JOBID" and see the scheduler information for that particular job.

I've started a section here, please feel free to add to it:
http://www.stanford.edu/group/farmshare/cgi-bin/wiki/index.php/FAQ#why_won.27t_my_job_run.3F