[farmshare-discuss] Matlab Parallel Computing Toolbox licenses on Barley

Song Li lisong at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 19 23:57:16 PDT 2012

I got a similar issue on a job I  submitted a couple of hours ago (job
id=497203) which failed, while 7 other similar jobs (only different by
slightly different mex modules I developed on my own) are running now.
Below is the error message I got:
---------------
License checkout failed.
License Manager Error -15
MATLAB is unable to connect to the license server.
Check that the license manager has been started, and that the MATLAB
client machine can communicate
with the license server.

Troubleshoot this issue by visiting:
http://www.mathworks.com/support/lme/R2012a/15

Diagnostic Information:
Feature: MATLAB
License path: /afs/ir/users/l/i/lisong/.matlab/R2012a_licenses:/mnt/glusterfs/software/non-free/MATLAB-R2012a/lice
nses/license.dat:/mnt/glusterfs/software/non-free/MATLAB-R2012a/licenses/network.lic
Licensing error: -15,570. System Error: 115
---------

Not so sure if it's related though.

Song