[farmshare-discuss] Can't connect to corn server. "License checkout failed" ???

Bongsoo Suh bssuh at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 20 01:08:18 PDT 2012

I want to use matlab from corn server. I have been using it very well until
yesterday, but I can't run matlab now. It displays an error message that
"licnese checkout failed".
I am using PuTTY to connect to the corn server, and it has been working
very well before. I don't know why it suddenly stopped working. Is this my
problem or the server?
Thank you.

- all error meassage are written below:

License checkout failed.
License Manager Error -15
MATLAB is unable to connect to the license server.
Check that the license manager has been started, and that the MATLAB client
machine can communicate with the license server.

Troubleshoot this issue by visiting:
http://wwww.mathworks.com/support/lme/R2011b/15

Diagnostic Information:
Feature: MATLAB
License path: /afs/ir/users/b/s/bssuh/.matlab/R2011b_licenses:/afs/
ir.stanford.edu/software/matlab-2011b/licenses/
license.dat:/afs/ir.stanford.edu/software/matlab-2011b/licenses/network.lic
FLEXnet Licensing error: -15,570. System Error:115

--
Bongsoo Suh