[farmshare-discuss] Can't connect to corn server. "License checkout failed" ???

David Melbourne Blum dmblum at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 20 01:25:30 PDT 2012

Wow, it sounds like this is an issue that is affecting several people.

Is there an admin who can fill us in on what is happening with the Matlab / Parallel Computing Toolbox licenses on farmshare? 3 users have reported license errors in the last 2 hours.

David Blum
Ph.D candidate, Decision and Risk Analysis Group
Department of Management Science & Engineering
Predoctoral Science Fellow
Center for International Security and Cooperation
Stanford University

510-414-4450 (m)
415-230-0645 (skype)
815-301-3500 (fax)