[farmshare-discuss] MATLAB licences issue on barley

Tanya Raschke raschke at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 20 10:17:41 PDT 2012

Hi Guy,

I wasn't very clear in my response.  This should be handled by the
sysadmins at the scheduler configuration level.  All you and the other
users should worry about is submitting your jobs, being sure to request
the appropriate resources (and debugging your scripts as needed).  A
properly configured scheduler will handle running jobs as the resources
become available.

Hopefully, one of the sysadmins will pipe up to the community soon.

Cheers,
Tanya