[farmshare-discuss] updating Matlab errors and outputs

Yizheng Liao yzliao at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 21 14:39:13 PDT 2012

Hi:

The way I did is adding those commands to your script:

#MSUB -N task_name //here is your task name
#MSUB -k oe //output the output file and error file

Now, when the script is in progress, there will be two files stored on
your disk, task_name.e# and task_name.o#.

You can now use text editor to view these two files and track the progress.

Hopefully it is useful!

Best wishes,
Yizheng