[farmshare-discuss] Issue Logging In with Putty on Windows

Adam Seishas aseishas at stanford.edu
Sat Sep 29 12:57:19 PDT 2012

Try enabling GSSAPI credentials delegation for the session in PuTTY:

https://www.stanford.edu/group/farmshare/cgi-bin/wiki/index.php/Advanced_Connection_Options#PuTTY

I think Victor is right: you’re not able to access your home directory after login because you don’t have an AFS token, which causes the file locking issue.

—
Adam Seishas
IT Service Desk
Stanford University