[farmshare-discuss] glusterfs remounted on barley03, barley07, and barley20

Jason Bishop bishopj at stanford.edu
Sat Sep 29 15:16:32 PDT 2012

Hi folks, /mnt/glusterfs filesystem dropped from barley03, barley07, and barley20 around 8am this morning.  I've remounted it now.  If you had any jobs scheduled for these nodes you may need to re-submit those.

We are also down to 500G free space on /mnt/glusterfs.  Please remove any files you can.

barley20:/var/log/glusterfs# df -h /mnt/glusterfs
171.67.216.117:/bvol  7.6T  6.7T  484G  94% /mnt/glusterfs

On a related note: from a capacity planning point of view, we would like to hear from you if you would like to significantly increase the amount of data you store in your /mnt/glusterfs/<user> directory.  Please let us know at research-computing-support at stanford.edu

jason