[farmshare-discuss] DBMSCOPY functioning problem

Alex Chekholko chekh at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 18 15:57:39 PST 2013

Hi Weiqi,

I've never heard of DBMS/COPY and a Google search suggests the program
is obsolete:
http://www.conceptual.com/

Though I do see we have /usr/sweet/bin/dbmscopy, last updated Sept 2008.

Perhaps you can try using the program Stat/Transfer instead?
http://www.stattransfer.com/stattransfer/formats.html#sas_data

Something like:

[chekh at corn24.stanford.edu] ~ [0]
$ module load StatTransfer-11.2

[chekh at corn24.stanford.edu] ~ [0]
$ st --version
Stat/Transfer (c) 1986-2012 Circle Systems, Inc.
www.stattransfer.com
Version 11.2.2013.0330 - 64 Bit Linux

Serial:	BOC59-BUAAN-ZCYF
User:	Jane Tansuwan - Stanford University
License Type:	Linux - 50 User Workgroup / Lease
Status:	License OK - Expires April 30, 2013

[chekh at corn24.stanford.edu] ~ [0]
$ module help StatTransfer-11.2
Module Specific Help for
/mnt/glusterfs/software/free/modules/tcl/modulefiles/StatTransfer-11.2:

	 ITS-maintained Stat/Transfer v11.2 (in GlusterFS)
	 use st for command-line version
	 use stattransfer for X11 GUI version